Et Maintenant lyrics
Unregistered Nov 7, 2015 at 10:56 am
My feelings exactly on losing my husband. What to do now? How do I move on? Why move on? Not having any sense of meaning, any means to move forth. We loved roaming the world together, my life has lost meaning and direction. I find no joy in the everyday life. I simply go on for my children. My friends and family mean well but I feel no one can understand the utter loss this is for me. I hope one day I can let go, for now. No flowers, no more pain. I miss him so much, my best friend, the love of my life.
Write about your feelings and thoughts
Know what this song is about? Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you? Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. Make sure you've read our simple tips
If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:
- Don't write just "I love this song." Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different not yet explained meanings
- Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone
- Don't post links to images and links to facts
- Write correctly
- Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings
- Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings
- Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post
- Please note: We moderate every meaning
Follow these rules and your meaning will be published
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
Write an explanation
- Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else.
- Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.
- Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention.
Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: good. very good. great.